Engineered to be incredibly durable, HEX 6.5 IC-W in-ceiling coaxial are fine-tuned for in-wall positioning providing top audio performance from very discreet designs. This includes an advanced crossover built with marine conformal coated PCB encapsulated in a sealed enclosure to prevent corrosion.
• Hertz Pure Marine Certified Product stamp featuring the IP65 protection grade, ASTM-D4329 standards for UV resistance and ASTM-B117 for salt fog operability.
• Edgeless mesh grille with magnetic locking system designed to disappear from view.
• Sealed crossover filter made by marine-grade coded PCB to prevent corrosion against salt fog.
• Dedicated crossover designed to optimize sound emission for in-wall install.
• High efficiency tweeter designed with FEM simulation to maximize sound projection for in-wall and in-ceiling installation.
• Woofer with 25 mm (1”) voice coil and 6 Ω impedance, optimized for any amplifiers system.
• Silicone insulated lead wires for extended durability in outdoor application.
• Fast and easy installation thanks to the robust hooking system.